The premier pharma event on how to implement and leverage a mobile engagement strategy
Amsterdam, 24-26 April, 2012
Mobile Pharma World Europe addresses how to build and develop a mobile engagement strategy that engages with your customers/consumers.
This conference will build on the success of Digipharm, Europe’s largest
digital marketing conference. It will cover the following topics:
- How are your stakeholders using mobile devices?
- How to mobilize content
- Regulations – are apps devices?
- Measuring results
- Integration of content across different devices
- Case studies on mobile campaigns
Rob Halkes chaired the conference, see here
I formulated my conclusions at the end of the conference in these statements:
- Consumers go faster to mobile than parties in health care provision – yet they should pick up with each other to make it work;
- Stand alone apps will help to get into mobile but will not have the sustainability as integrated apps and on line medical and communication technology will have;
- Integration is also about co-operation, say co-creation of care: a kind of collaboration lots of people in care have not yet understood;
- Pharma has to take a big leap to get into play (not so much as into gaming) to be able to play a role as a partner in this, before they are out of the very business;
- Partnering is about co-creating in time – it is hugely different from just working together.